An independent panel reviewed CREDS’ progress at the mid-term of the programme.
As part of its oversight of CREDS, UKRI established a panel to undertake a Mid-term review of the Centre’s work up to September 2020. This light-touch review assesses whether the Centre is on track to achieve its core objectives and to make recommendations for the future delivery of energy demand research.
The review panel reported in March 2021, assessing CREDS against criteria of:
- Research quality
- Breadth of activity
- Integration with other research
- Acting as a focal point
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Capacity building.
We consulted our Advisory Board and UKRI to develop a response, and to create and deliver an action plan to address issues raised.
- January 2021 | Evidence report: CREDS Mid-term review report
- March 2021 | Review panel report: CREDS Mid-term review panel report
- July 2021 | Action plan: CREDS action plan in response to Mid-term review
- February 2023 | Delivery status: CREDS Mid-term review action plan delivery status
Banner photo credit: Adobe Stock