Knowledge Exchange Manager (Business)
University of Oxford
Aimee helps CREDS researchers to work more closely with businesses and business organisations, sharing knowledge and learning.
Aimee joined CREDS in April 2019 in the Website and Communications role as maternity cover. She then moved across into the Knowledge Exchange (Business) role in March 2020.
She is an experienced communications specialist and, before joining CREDS, was a freelance Communications Consultant. Prior to that, she worked for several years in the nuclear decommissioning industry, across a broad range of communications projects. Aimee is also a qualified performance coach and mentor.
- Shared mobility: the case for fewer cars, more sharing
- Transforming UK Government energy and resources policy
- Watts the deal?
- Winners and losers of policy reform on electricity tariffs
- Taking 3D stock: modelling the building stock and its use of energy
- Innovation Forums to tackle the climate emergency
- Engaging with civil servants to improve impact
- Supporting the Climate Change Committee
- Is working from home better or worse for the environment?
- Top ten tips for reducing your carbon footprint attracts international attention
Banner photo credit: Val Vesa on Unsplash