The objectives of CREDS relate to energy use in the UK, but we are interested in learning from international experience. Therefore, we would like to invite international researchers, policy makers and business or industry people working in the field of energy demand to visit CREDS as visiting fellows or on secondment.
The purpose of these visits is to:
- Ensure we benefit from international research to gain lessons for the UK
- Develop collaborative research to produce outputs targeted at international audiences
- Engage in joint dissemination that will impact on international debates
- Build networks and ongoing relationships that will support energy demand research communities in the UK and internationally.
- Download the VIP application form (docx)
- Download the VIP guidance note (docx)
- Download the VIP host invitation form (docx)
The deadline for submitting applications is 10 September 2019.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Dr Sarah Higginson