Knowledge Exchange Manager (Policy)
University of Oxford
Kay Jenkinson helps CREDS researchers to work more closely with decision-makers at all levels of governance.
Kay joined CREDS in June 2018 from the Infrastructure Transitions Research Consortium where she was communications officer. Previously she worked at UK Climate Impacts Programme, working with stakeholders in policy and practice to build capacity in adapting to unavoidable climate change.
Additionally, Kay has had various communications roles in local government, the charitable sector and with a social enterprise. She has experience of working on topics such as community energy systems, UK energy policy, EU consumer legislation and gender equality.
- Positive low energy futures briefing
- Scottish Government consultation on its draft Heat in Buildings Strategy
- Call for evidence: All-Party Parliamentary Group on Diversity and Inclusion in STEM
- e-bikes could slash transport emissions
- LGA guidance on actions for transport in the climate emergency
- Decarbonising transport: Climate smart parking policies
- Decarbonising transport: Getting carbon ambition right
- Decarbonising transport: Travelling less and the role of online opportunities
- Consultation on the Fuel Poverty Strategy for England
Banner photo credit: Val Vesa on Unsplash