University of Leeds
Alice Garvey is a Research Assistant in energy demand at the University of Leeds, working within the Sustainability Research Institute. She is supporting the delivery of a variety of collaborative projects within the research team. Alice previously completed a research internship with the UK Energy Research Centre at Leeds. Her research interests are in low carbon transitions and energy systems, as well as climate mitigation and policy. Alice has broad interest and experience in interdisciplinary projects linking the social and environmental sciences, and has previously worked with NGOs. She holds a BA from Durham University, and an MSc in Climate Change and Environmental Policy from the University of Leeds.
- Industrial decarbonisation policies for a UK net zero target
- Briefing: Industrial decarbonisation policies for a UK net zero target
- A data strategy to promote the clean growth of UK industries
- Creating a clean steel fund: call for evidence
- Consultation: developing a national food strategy – call for evidence
Banner photo credit: Val Vesa on Unsplash